Your Chance to Be a Part of an Interview for The Global Times
Reporter Ke Yao from The Global Times has approached Wang Kai International to interview foreign fans who love When a Snail Falls in Love and Wang Kai (and all the other cast members as well). She wants to know all sorts of fun and interesting information about how you feel about this TV show and watching the cases unravel. There are lots and lots of great questions that she would love to have you answer 😃 (but don’t worry, you don’t have to answer all them)
When a Snail Falls in Love is really popular in China right now (and on Viki too), and it’s great to see love for Wang Kai and Chinese dramas growing. So she would like to know:
- Why do you love to watch When a Snail Falls in Love?
- What do you think about this TV drama?
- What do you think about Wang Kai and the other cast member’s acting?
- What about Wang Kai’s performance attracts you?
- Are there any cultural differences you find between crime/detective TV dramas in your countries compared to When a Snail Falls in Love that you find interesting?
- Have you had any fun experiences making new friends or staying up late to catch up on episodes because of When a Snail Falls in Love? Or falling in love with a new actor or actress?
- Is this your first Chinese drama you have watched?
- Do you have any favourite scenes so far or scenes or acting that really impressed you?
- Is the story interesting to you or do you think it has too many loopholes?
- Do you have any theories as to who you think Lu Ge is?
- And anything else you would love to share that she hasn’t asked and you would like to share. Reporter Ke is really excited to hear more from Wang Kai and When a Snail Falls in Love‘s foreign fans.